Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thomas Aquinas on Islam - From Tough Questions Answered

I've currently been writing on Islam, its history, belief, statistics, and practices.  I've also given some suggested conversation starters, questions, and responses that Christians can share with Muslims based on the Islamic information I'm posting.  

Looking online to see what has already been listed online for Christians to read and know concerning sharing the Christ with Muslims I found the blog, "Tough Questions Answered".

On this site I found a blog that contained quotes from Thomas Aquinas, when he addressed Islam during his day and age.  I think it's a good and interesting read, so please check out the blog post, "What Did Thomas Aquinas Have to Say About Islam?".  

I encourage Christians to read this article, because I think it’s easy for us to forget that the challenges against Christ in the modern day world are not that far different from what has been around for centuries and that we can learn from fellow believers that have gone before us. 


We can learn from the teachings of earlier Christians and build upon their work.  Of course, we must remember that  "No one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ" (1 Cor. 3:11). 

No comments:

Post a Comment