Friday, October 8, 2010

Hindu Influence in Western Culture #3

Lately, I've written several posts about Hinduism.  I think it is good for Christians to be aware of what other religions belief and to even study them to some degree.  I've tried to start with the teachings of Hinduism and present bridges to presenting the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  Similar to that of Paul in Acts 17, although, I'm sure not as well as Paul presented Christ to the men of Athens.  I've also shown some ways in which Hinduism has had influence in Western culture, so far showing "My Sweet Lord" by George Harrison and the movie Avatar.

Now, on to yoga.  Many in America don't know that yoga is influenced by Hinduism.

Here's an article to read about this influence: click here for the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment