Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Awakened Generation

A former on-line student of mine has started a website called, "Awakened Generation"!

This former student said, "What my main goal for Awakened Generation is to have speaking engagements with high schools and youth groups. Now I don't know how long it will be until Awakened Generation is at that point of regularly speaking at places but we will see what God does. I am not going to be the only speaker for Awakened Generation because I have this vision of speaking with a team of guys who want to share their testimonies about how far away they were from God and how radically He changed their lives. I feel like its really powerful to see a couple of young guys and a couple of young girls share their testimonies with teenagers a year or so younger then them."

If you want to check it out, here is the site for "Awakened Generation".

No comments:

Post a Comment